11 September 2007

Anita Roddick - Thanks for a Life of Service

I am deeply saddened to hear that Anita Roddick has passed away.If you are not familiar with her great deeds this wikipedia article is a good starting point. When I began my first business at 20, I bought a copy of 'Body and Soul' and it became like a bible to me. I have also read and reread 'A Revolution in Kindness' and 'Business as Unusual'. She was such an inspiration to me. The world is truly a better place for her being in it. I am grateful to her, for all the examples she set. I wish her family and friends my condolences.

1 comment:

seaeaglesrule said...

She certainly was an inspiration to a huge number of people. From those who just want to leave the world a better place for their children to the numerous good causes she advocated for to the many women starting in the business world - she was a real positive influence on many lives.

Definitely a good one who will be sadly missed.