16 July 2007

Woolvs in the Sitee by Margaret Wild/Anne Spudvilas



Woolvs in the Sitee has great notes for teachers on the Penguin Woolvs in the Sitee site
I look forward to sharing this CBCA Award Shortlisted book in the Picture book category with my students tomorrow when they start back at school. I began today and enjoyed catching up with my "school" friend and planning for the term ahead.
This book is suggestive and really teases your imagination. It is definitely a picture book for older readers. The pictures add much to the tension of the story. I totally enjoyed it the second and third reading and look forward to sharing it and hearing the meaning students take from it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought this book was fantastic!

after reading it a few times i pretty much got the picture, but i still don't understand the full story. I would love to know though.