25 April 2006

Webquest Progressing well...

Today I went into school, yes, on a public holiday and completed the webquest. I feel very happy about that. It is ready for the students to begin tomorrow. There are still a couple of finishing touches we need to make but I am rapt.

I really wanted to do that webquest, but I just didn't really want to do it in my own time. The thing is with most of these projects, the only time there is to do them is your own time, so I had to just make the sacrifice. It wasn't so bad and I feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment now. I am really glad I agreed to do it.

I am also really glad I finished the tiling. Perhaps in some way it helped me to finish the webquest. The completion energy rose from finishing things I wanted to do or some such thing.

maybe...

No comments: