22 December 2007

Updates from Out and About

I'm having a wonderful holiday and will describe with photo's when I get home.

I caught up with news about our schools VCE scores and was pleased to hear many students have enjoyed successful results. It is a challenging time for young people to be waiting for their scores.

I was delighted when I checked my emails to find that I had won the Imaginif competition for a tip about child safety. I really love the work Megan is doing on Imaginif. Child safety and well being is something I am quite passionate about.

I'm writing today from Adelaide. I arrived yesterday and experienced lots of rain, which was perfect as I was tired and felt justified having a little nap. I went shopping in the afternoon and enjoyed strolling around the streets dodging rain drops. I'm about to head off to the markets. I am catching up with a friend this afternoon.

2 comments:

Jen at Semantically driven said...

Welcome to rainy Adelaide Joh. Enjoy your stay and I hope you have a lovely christmas.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jen. I did enjoy my stay....not long enough! I'll be back. I had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you did too!